Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Break part Dos

I really have nothing too interesting to discuss...just felt like typing really. It's 12:30 am and I am waiting for Aud to call. She is having the first official run-in with N since the incident of which he referred to me as whore 2 weeks ago. Needless to say, he doesn't wear jealously very well.

I got over here to Inverness on Monday evening. I really didn't want to leave NSB. I have to admit I really enjoy Craig's company. This whole long-distance thing is going to be weird for a bit. I mean we are both going to be so busy the next month or so I really don't think we will have a chance to see each other. It kind of bums me out. It should balance out a little bit once summer starts but thats not until June 5th.

On Tuesday, the family drove down to Englewood. All six of us piled into the car and drove (what Joi and I thought was 1.5 hours) 3 hours to check out a couple vacation spots for the 4th of July. Everything we looked at were either too small or unavailable which kind of sucked. Englewood was a neat little area. It is a hell of a lot closer than Cape San Blas (where we went to last year). I would prefer somewhere on the east coast closer to the St. Augustine Area but my dad wants to fish in the gulf. Its too bad we can't alternate coasts each year. Oh well.

I am leaving to come home sometime tomorrow. I haven't worked out my plan yet so I don't know if I will be home for Karaoke yet or not. All I know is that I MUST be home for the repairman Friday morning. Its time to fix that stupid dripping faucet. Its about time! Audrey and I are going to the Say Anything concert at Revolution Friday night. I am very excited. This is her b-day present from me. I am stoked.

Enough of my endless ramblings. MAybe I can catch some Baseball highlights on Sports Center.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It didn't really seem like an agonizingly long 3 hours. Especially since the kids did it without watching a dvd on the way down. I liked it down there, gonna hit vrbo.com and see what i can find.