Sunday, April 6, 2008

Newest Drama on NBC

Sometimes I just feel as though my life is some bad after school special on TV. There is so much drama constantly going on around me that I'm surprised more people just don't tune in to watch the carnage. As of today, this series is cancelled. I don't care if the ratings bottom out, I'm ready for some happy-go-lucky sitcom from ABC family or Nick at Nite. Seriously...

Changes to be made:
  • Luke's - DONE! No more Nick, no more drama, Nada! F Him and the shitty Honda he rode in on.
  • Bars in General - Once a week, like Fridays (but no Cagney's, Luke's, or otherwise). Time to go a little more upscale and meet quality people.
  • Friends - the ones I really want to talk to will receive my phone calls ~ because they APPRECIATE me.
  • Home - cleanliness matters!
  • Relationship - That's between me and him ~ If I want you to know, you will know.

I have relied on too many people for too many things in life to try and seal in happiness. Screw it.

Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. ~ Aristotle

What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life. ~ Leo Buscaglia

2 comments:

Dente Press said...

What about good ol Statfords?????
Ye Ol Falcon?????
Andys'?????
Geronomos????
Pasadena Inn????
P

Anonymous said...

A little simplification would be the first step toward rational living, I think.
-Eleanor Roosevelt