Monday, April 7, 2008

She works hard for her money....

Forty. Two. More. Days.

Today is the start of 4th quarter. This year will be wrapping up very quickly. The anticipation of finding out what I am going to teach next year is going to kill me. I think that may be aiding in my lack of sleep. Today went surprisingly smooth with the schedule change except that I don't think I am going to dig my new lunch crew. Luckily Lex and Tree are there but there are "others" that just drive me loco ~ I just want to be like sorry hun ~ your not part of the cool kids, please don't sit at our table. *sigh*

My day is a little over halfway done.
  • Work a
  • Earth Rangers a
  • Aftercare a
  • SAC Meeting
  • PTA Meeting

I just want to go home and crawl into bed. I had another night of little sleep.

No comments: