Monday, April 14, 2008

Aftercare...

SUCKS!

Ugh, the only saving grace about aftercare on Mondays is that I pick up my group at 3 instead of 2. We go from the Cafeteria to the Computer Lab (3-3:30), to Recess (3:30 - 4), to Art Class (4 - 4:30), and then back to my room from free time. Its an easy day...it really is. Its just by 3 o' clock I feel exhausted and don't have the patience to get them to sit quietly to listen.

I am starving today. I ate breakfast at like 4:30 this morning and have been famished ever since and I have had snack and lunch. Ugh.

I need to buy some power bar type things to chow on before I go to the gym. I am going to head back to the gym after work today to use some machines. I should still have some energy. Then after that I shall go home and die. After I eat of course. =)

*edit* yeah, I soo am not going to the gym after work. My body is tired. I need to refuel before I start trying to go twice a day.

No comments: